Humidity is bad for health and wealth, especially when it is high. The article explores different ways to reduce moisture. Some of the methods are natural, and some are artificial. Dampness causes several allergies. Wetness is a paradise for the development of fungus. The most effective way to get rid of humid air is to install a dehumidifier.
Let us understand these methods one by one.
1. DEHUMIDIFIER TO REDUCE HUMIDITY.
The best and fastest way to reduce humidity!
A dehumidifier is a device that removes humidity from the air and delivers dry air. A portable dehumidifier for home is an excellent investment. It improves hygiene to make the home comfortable. Using a dehumidifier is the quickest way of reducing humidity. It is available in different capacities.
This Machine consists of a compressor, evaporator, and condenser coil. It sucks humid air and, after that, passed it over the cold condenser coil. When humid air comes in contact with the cold coil, moisture gets condensed. In other words, moisture in the air gets converted into water. Condensate water gets accumulated in a built-in tank. Moreover, dry air discharged in the room.
Humidity is always very high in the indoor pool room. SPD swimming pool dehumidifier is recommended to be installed in your indoor swimming pool. Well, designed dehumidifier for swimming pools will save your cost.
2. HUMIDITY ABSORBING PLANTS.
Plants are a low-cost natural way to reduce humidity.
Some plants like a fern have a natural ability to absorb humidity. Hence planting this type of plant inside the home helps to reduce moisture. Also, it will help to reduce CO2 & increase the Oxygen level at home. It will not only reduce dampness, but also it will add aesthetic value to the home.
There are many humidity absorbing plants available. For instance,
- Peace lily
- English Ivy
- Boston Fern
- Reed Palm
3. USE EXHAUST FAN TO REDUCE MOISTURE.
Push moisture out of the home.
There are some significant humidity sources at homes. for example,
- Taking a hot shower bath at bathrooms.
- Washing utensils with warm water.
- The vapor created during cooking.
- Car Washing.
All the above examples increased humidity at homes. Use an exhaust fan at bathrooms & kitchens. It regularly pushes humid air out of the home.
4. DRY LAUNDRY OUTSIDE & KILL DAMPNESS.
Kill a source of wetness.
Wet clothes are a significant source of humidity at home. Therefore, do not dry damp laundry inside the home. Dry it outside or dry it in a closed room. Furthermore, do not forget to place a dehumidifier in that room. Alternatively, consider using a cloth dryer fitted in washing machines.
5. CLEAN AC FILTER REGULARLY.
Reduce humidity & increase AC efficiency.
A filter full of dirt clogs the flow of air. Hence it helps to increase the humidity inside the home. A clean filter helps to remove moisture from air sucked from outside. Thus reduces dampness inside the house.
As mentioned in the first point, the dehumidification system is an effective way to dry humid air.
CtrlTech is in the field of dehumidifying equipment supply for more than a decade. They offer all kinds of drying machines. Above all, they offer these products at low prices. They are the largest dehumidifier supplier in UAE.
CtrlTech dehumidifier UAE also offers the following models:
– CDM-90L industrial dehumidifier. It has an extraction capacity of 90 liters per day.
– CDM-138L indoor pool dehumidifier. It has an extraction capacity of 138 liters per day.
– SPD-136L pool dehumidification system. SPD series dehumidifier for swimming pool is ceiling mount type. It has an extraction capacity of 136 liters per day.
– FSD-240L floor mount dehumidifier. It has an extraction capacity of 240 liters per day. This use as a dehumidifier for the indoor pool room of large size.
– WMD wall mount dehumidifier for small residential swimming pools.