Many residential indoor pool owners prefer wall mount pool dehumidifier for their indoor pool rooms. It is essential to reduce pool humidity generated by swimming pool water surface. Besides the wall mounting option, a swimming pool dehumidifier is installed either outside of the room or ceiling suspended.
Why wall mount swimming pool Dehumidifier?
Private home swimming pools are of size from 40 to 60 square meters. For such a small indoor swimming pool, a wall-mounted pool humidity control dehumidifier is most suitable for floor space limitations. It saves space and looks better than any floor mount dehumidifier for swimming pools.
What are the advantages of the wall mount unit?
The first advantage of wall mount dehumidifiers is it saves space and secondly it looks good than the floor mount unit. Other than the home pool, these units commonly use in Spas and changing rooms.
Understanding WMD swimming pool dehumidifier.
This unit consists of an evaporator and condenser coil with a rotary compress. The system has environmentally friendly R407c & R410a refrigerant gas.
WMD dehumidifier is very light and easy to wall mount. Most importantly, it is available at very economical pricing. It also can be installed as a floor mount unit with the help of wheels. The casing of the machine is made up of plastic with stainless steel structure. However, the operation of this unit is very silent.
The unit has an LCD based control panel. Therefore use can see room humidity on the LCD panel. Users can set two fan speeds from the control panel. It has a built-in humidistat. Thus, the user can select the required humidity from the panel. Intake of Air from front side vents while outlay for dry air from topside. In conclusion, this is the most economical indoor swimming pool humidity control equipment.
For Indoor pool dehumidifier sizing, please get in touch with CtrlTech. Or you can use an indoor pool dehumidification calculator available online on various websites.
Unit available from a capacity of 60 liters per day to 370 liters per day. Optionally users can order a crank heater, electric heater, and Low-Pressure Hot water system (LPHW). Also, the user can request a soft starter. LPHW heater can be used to heat pool room air using hot water in the boiler, which flows through a pipe connected to a dehumidifier. This feature help for energy saving.
Details about WMD pool humidity control equipment.
Power Consumption Noise Level
915 Watts 46 dBA
230V/50Hz 60 kg
Extraction (30°C, 80% RH) Dimension (W x D x H) mm
60 liter/day 890 x 260 x 750
Humidity Setting Drainage point
Running Temperature Air Volume
5 – 38°C 450 CMH
Rotary R407c / R410a
- WMD dehumidifier has a slick design that saves floor space in a small swimming pool room.
- This dehumidifier unit is easy to install. Also, It can be floor mounted.
- The unit has the facility to use the Low-Pressure Hot Water System (LPHW). Thus, this unit helps to save energy.
- It is tranquil in operation. Thus, often use at libraries and laboratories.
- It has an anti-corrosive plastic cabinet with a stainless steel structure.
- The air outlet can be adjustable to direct dry air.
- LCD control panel to set the fan speed and humidity level.
Applications of WMD indoor pool dehumidifier.
- It is very compact. Therefore, it is used in residential indoor swimming pools.
- It is very silent. Hence, the unit ideal to use in changing and recreation rooms, etc.
- High humidity can cause corrosion. For example, high moisture in water pump rooms is always high. Thus, to avoid rusting, these compact units are installed.
- This wall-mounted unit use in the telecom equipment room to reduce humidity.
- It is a good system for museums, archives, and laboratories. Similarly, it is beneficial for the library.